Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Im Drew and ive just taken delivery of my fourth car since I started driving two years ago - it's a seat mii sport in white, I had the mirror caps painted black along with the wheels and a vibora negra spoiler - its also dropped 35mm on h&r's

ive always had vw's in the past polo's and a golf all of them slammed and I just couldnt afford the outlay keeping an old car running so I bit the bullet and went all nu-skool :)

honestly the best car ive had its such fun to drive especially with the springs and i havent looked back since!

enough of me blabbering on, just thought i'd introduce myself

thanks

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi drew and welcome
Just a quick question if you have always gone for vw's in the past why have you choosen the seat?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
chose the seat mainly because shock horror I preferred the looks at the front if im honest.. that and the fact that I got a mahoosive discount due to a contact ive got..

·
Registered
604 Posts
drew. said:
chose the seat mainly because shock horror I preferred the looks at the front if im honest.. that and the fact that I got a mahoosive discount due to a contact ive got..

fair enough, personally I Think it is a little too angular, I too have a contact at VW garage but did not do me much good, got free mats and a up! travel box thing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts