Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!
I successfully placed an order last night for my tungsten silver High Up with sensor pack! I have gone for the black dash - I was umming and ahhing over the silver dash but I couldnt see one in person and I was nervous about ordering it and then not liking it/wishing I had got the black so I stuck with the gloss black. I was initially going for the reflex silver but they had a tungsten one in the showroom and I really liked it.

I have requested for 1st week of September as I dont need it until then anyway.

Very excited! I only heard/found info on the Up two weeks ago and I have already bought one!

I would like to thank the members of this forum for all the helpful info posted, without reading posts on here I would not have known that there was an 8-12 week wait and would have gone looking in August for a car that was needed for the start of September and been in trouble (or would have been stuck with what was already available!).

I also want to thank people for posting what deals they got, and specifically mentioning drivethedeal.com which helped me a great deal in getting my £750 off plus free 3 year servicing which I dont think was bad going!

I am now looking into GAP cover and will look at the one mentioned in the discounts thread - I didnt know that you could buy GAP cover that wasnt from the dealer - you learn something new every day!

So, very excited and now it is going to really drag between now and September - not that I want to wish my summer away!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Fabulous choice, You will love it!!! and the sensor pack gives you cruise control.....cautious use of mine last week gave me a record commute at 85mpg..!!!!

welcome to the forum, happy to help in any way we can

ps, you will get the updated garmin nav too....nice!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi Privatedoc, yes that is why I got the sensor pack, current car has cruise control and it was one of the things i was going to miss swapping to a smaller car - one of many things that has made me happy to buy an Up!
I read on here about the new garmin and told the salesman last night - also that the spare wheel was standard - he did wonder where I had got all this info from!!! Stopped him from trying to add on a spare wheel charge as well though!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Why did you have to be cautious in the use of the cruise control? I thought that it was the best way to get the engine working as efficiently as possible for the speed that you have selected.

Nick

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
oops Collas.....meant cautious driving and INCREASED use of the cruise control ....brain running faster than hands there ;-)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts