Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't been on here for a while. Yesterday I took delivery of my third up! since 2013. This time around I went for a High up! in Tungsten Silver and added:

• Climate control
  • Sunroof
  • Cruise and Park pack
  • Reversing camera
  • City Emergency Braking pack
  • Triangle Back alloys (with tinted glass and black headlining)
  • Pixel Wood 3D design pack (with black stripes and mirror covers)
  • Height-adjustable seats
I originally planned on getting a 90PS model but because of my budget would have had to compromise on the colour. Mysteriously, the 90PS disappeared from sale just before I was due to place my order (probably something to do with all the WLTP testing) and then reappeared a couple of weeks later. So I told myself I wasn't meant to have it and chose the colour I wanted instead. I ordered it on 10th September and it left the factory just four weeks later (a week earlier than its scheduled build date). I then had to wait a fortnight for delivery.

The last model (a 2016 Club up!) is still in the family and because that one's black with silver stripes and mirrors, we now have an inverted pair!

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Great spec Chris - I've not got the roof as my original order should have had the black roof and mirrors, dealer error meant this didn't happen, but I have the rest and the leatherette. My wife's TSI has the roof and whilst I don't overly miss it, it is a great feature and you won't be disappointed.

A good testament to the up! the fact that you are getting another after a long-term test with your first. That is a quick build too - a nice early Christmas present.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice-looking car! It's always a worry that the dealer will mess up the order (especially when you've selected so many options) but thankfully mine worked out okay :). Apparently the spec is supposed to be triple-checked before sending the order but each dealer might have its own procedure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts