Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, ordered my High Up in Tungsten 3 weeks ago and its already arrived so collecting next week, when I have the deposit

Just wondered if there were any general tips for when I first collect the car that I should know about

Best way to set up maps and more etc etc!

Any info gratefully received folks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi tenlad! My best advice would be to check the new car over for dents or damage, Check with them that the PDI has been properly done - then go home and spend a while with your handbooks. Best of luck - and enjoy your Up!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Hi Matt. Glad you are picking up your new car soon. My dealer took a lot of time with me before having a familiarisation drive with the salesman. They had set up the radio and tuned in the stations and also set up Maps and More and paired my phone with it as well. I know some dealers are better than others but make sure they run through everything with you before you leave. Get them to show you how the locking petrol cap works. I hope you have lots of fun with your new car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Best thing I found with M+M was playing around with it yourself. The man who sold my car to me wasn't all that clued up with it to be honest but I found that its really intuitive! Make sure that you double check over the car for any scratches or dents, and that it has had a proper valet!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts