Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Sorry for my english, because it's not my nativelanguage;-)
I have got a Candy White Take Up, 5-doors version. I've bought them 5 months ago, and I drove almost 10kkm. I'm veryhappy with it.
Greetings to all.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Nice up! and welcome to the forum. I have a 3 door Take up! although only a week left with it as new Polo due to be delivered at the dealers tomorrow.

·
Registered
851 Posts
jezyg said:
Nice up! and welcome to the forum. I have a 3 door Take up! although only a week left with it as new Polo due to be delivered at the dealers tomorrow.
Hi Jez, can you post a comparison between the up and the polo? I very nearly traded my move up for a Polo 1.4 Match, but decided to go for a High up with sensor pack in the end.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yep will do when we get it hopefully early next week, looking forward to it. A Groove up! would of been nice but lack of five seats meant a no go.

·
Registered
851 Posts
An up GT would have been even better, but like most people, i have given up waiting for it. I like the £20 annual tax though that comes with the normally aspirated 1 litre.

·
Registered
587 Posts
AlanG said:
An up GT would have been even better, but like most people, i have given up waiting for it. I like the £20 annual tax though that comes with the normally aspirated 1 litre.
GT Would of been ideal maybe worth forgoing 5 seats! £120 for the ditertier 1.4 polo :eek:(

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I needed to change from my up to a polo as needed a larger car. I went for a Polo R-Line in the end. I am extremely pleased with it, however can't really compare to my up due to the price difference of 5k. I do like that the polo is very very quiet to drive compared to my up. The things I miss are the heated seats and for some strange reason, the polos can't tell you engine temperature unless you buy the GT. it's a pain not knowing when the engine has reached normal temp.
I also was pleased to have all the illuminated door switches back which I did miss in the up.
So to sum up, I miss my up, but do prefer the extra power and quiet operation of the polo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts