Up Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! My partner has had an up tsi 90 for 4 years which we both loved, as the pcp was coming to an end we went to trade it in for a gti, but once she realised she couldn't bear to part with hers, we decided to buy hers out and now I'm the proud owner of the gti! 馃ぃ

It's a 21 plate with a mighty 15 miles on the clock, 5 doors with no extras as far as I know, and I can't wait to take it out for a proper drive and start running it in.

Registered
Hi all! My partner has had an up tsi 90 for 4 years which we both loved, as the pcp was coming to an end we went to trade it in for a gti, but once she realised she couldn't bear to part with hers, we decided to buy hers out and now I'm the proud owner of the gti! 馃ぃ

It's a 21 plate with a mighty 15 miles on the clock, 5 doors with no extras as far as I know, and I can't wait to take it out for a proper drive and start running it in.

View attachment 7010
No need to really run in, engines are built to fine tolerances these days. Enjoy it.

Registered

View attachment 7010
Agreed with @jimfh; no need to run the car in these days. Had spoken with VW following the collection of mine and was told that the components, etc. are 鈥渞un in鈥 during the manufacturing process and therefore don鈥檛 need to be once the customer receives their car. Absolutely love mine!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agreed with @jimfh; no need to run the car in these days. Had spoken with VW following the collection of mine and was told that the components, etc. are 鈥渞un in鈥 during the manufacturing process and therefore don鈥檛 need to be once the customer receives their car. Absolutely love mine!
Awesome, I took it out for a first spin last night, what a fun little car! I'll be disconnecting the soundaktor soon but for the moment I did enjoy the ridiculous disconnect between the raspy noises and the actual speeds I was doing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts