Up Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am going to pickup my new UP at the dealership later this afternoon :)

It's a Black High UP with leather package and white instrument panel - I am really looking forward to seeing the interior combo IRL - will post pics later..

So thought I would join the forum and perhaps have a look through some of the modification pages.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hi and welcome.

Did you chose your spec or was the car something the dealer already had?

Look forward to your pics

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
white instruments?...sounds nice , looking forward to the pictures

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
ya so lucky!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did manage to take a couple of pics, even though we have been driving most of the day :)

Edited by: vwprodigy

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
From someone with a black dash (didn't think about anything else) that's kinda cool

Like it

·
Registered
851 Posts
I've just ordered a white Move up! with an all black dash as i thought the white door caps would contrast nicely.......or it may just resemble a zebra!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
That looks really great, stealthy outside and bright inside

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the thought behind the white dash was that when the seats and floor mats have white stitching it would sort of tie things together..I have no regrets :)

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Very nice! :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
vwprodigy said:
the thought behind the white dash was that when the seats and floor mats have white stitching it would sort of tie things together..I have no regrets :)

works a treat...Good call!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Privatedoc said:
vwprodigy said:

works a treat...Good call!

Thank you :)

Now I will hunt for some chrome door trim and the door sill stainless steel "UP logo" trim :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
The Up! White has chrome door trim...maybe your dealer could order it up , try Lockwood for door sill trims, excellent quality!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just spoken with my local dealer and ordered both the door trim and door sill trim pieces :)

and a maps n more protective case.. wonder how that looks, it was cheap so Iwent for it ;-)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I've got the case, standard neoprene thingy with UP! on it with big white letters, A case is a must to prevent scratches etc.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'd also say that the case is a must-have item to help protect the expensive maps and more from damage. £11 isn't going to break the bank.

Nick

1 - 19 of 19 Posts