Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, I've just bought a shiny new Up! GTI

My name is Che and I'm from South Wales. Anyone like to say hello ?:smile:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hi Che, great choice, what colour and extras did you get ?
You'll not be disappointed with the car, I'm sure. Had mine from new since June 25th, and can't stop smiling, just gone over 5000 miles in 4 months.
Pics please !

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone, I've just bought a shiny new Up! GTI

My name is Che and I'm from South Wales. Anyone like to say hello ?😄
Hi there,Che! I just took delivery of the up gti on fri, 22nd Nov, 2019 we’ve had a couple of 75 bhp high ups before this one! I love everything about this white up gti 2019, it’s fantastic, I’ve traded a vw golf gti which was 300 bhp with a remapp,2017 car. that was very quick mid range! I’m not comparing the up gti to that! that wouldn’t be a fair comparison. I think the up gti is a gem! it’s fast enough! very smart, it’ll be very reliable,and it’s very well built. I think the engine sound is great. I know it’s enhanced through the stereo speakers, but it’s brilliant. It sounds like a little Ferrari. And it’s very economical. Mine had Delivery mile on it
25 miles, pre reg, with the panoramic sunroof and parking sensor pack and cruise control it’s absoulutly fantastic. Yes the rides firm, but it’s great, it’s the best £15k Ive ever spent. Don’t take any notice of all these critics on here, for me the all round quality, and economy make it a brilliant car. This will go down in 20 years from now as a classic. It really will. The performance isn’t at all bad, you have to remember this is a brilliant 1litre 115 bhp gem, it’s not a £100k sports car, for me this is far better. ABSOULUTLY BRILLIANT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts