Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my Up Black a week now, and love it!! Thought I`d join this forum and find out if theres anybody in the Carlisle area on here.Kath

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Kath and welcome to the forum. I'm sure there'll be a member or two in your area but even if there aren't, you'll find us a friendly bunch of people with loads to say (and not just about the up!).

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hi... welcome... I have an Up Black on order. hope you like it, I still have to wait til end of September!!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hi Kath and welcome.

Make sure you vote in the colour poll and show support for us blackies.

Good luck keeping it clean

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Welcome! glad youre enjoying your new up!

there is a thread on here which is slowly building up a map of where we all are, you should check it out see if there is anyone near you :)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Only about 80 miles from me....make sure you let spud know on his up owners map page and he'll plot you.

welcome , you'll find us a friendly bunch here!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome, Kath1962

I'm a 1963 model myself, but still rust-free and going well

I hope the rain stops soon, so you can give your up! a good clean.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Me too...1963...born with the Beatles.....'Love me do' was No.1 when I arrived!

·
Registered
956 Posts
1961 for me.....Elvis & Wooden Heart was No.1 then.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Maybe we should start a born in the 60's thread

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Never heard of mine, Legend of Xanadu
Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
228 Posts
Slade - coz I love you

text speak was alive and well in the 70's!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Another newbie here from Germany

Picked up our 4 Door Black UP on the 4th July after a long long wait.

Originaly ordered Nov 30 2011 for delivery April 2012 but when the 4 door version was released beginning of March we changed our order to the 4 door thus meaning we had wait till July.

Picked it UP from the Wolfsburg factory, smashing little car and realy suprised how spacious and how well it drives.

Would definately recommend the Maps & More add on the sat nav is 100% better than what we have on our Volvo XC90.

Only thing that dissapoints a little is the Panaramic sunroof which just does not seem that Panaramic but just like a normal but maybe a wee bit bigger sunroof, still good though.

·
Registered
956 Posts
bugbabe34 said:

Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich, absolutely love that song

Edited by: clowesa

·
Registered
956 Posts
Welcome Grolsch30, nice to hear you finally got your up! That was definitely a mammoth wait for you.

I have to admit that those were my initial thoughts when I saw pictures of the sunroof but once I got my car, I just love it. I suppose it's a bit of a cheat in that the "panoramic" bit seems to refer more to the exterior look of the sunroof but in any event, it certainly makes the car seem lighter and even more spacious.

Unfortunately, I haven't had much opportunity to make use of it as it seems to have rained constantly since I collected the car but I'm so glad I opted for it.

Can we see some pictures of your car please. We all love seeing photos of our up!s and yours will (I think) be the first four door we've seen on here.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
clowesa said:
bugbabe34 said:

Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Titch, absolutely love that song 
I will have to try and listen to it somewhere. It never comes up on Song Pop

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
911sse said:
Slade - coz I love you

text speak was alive and well in the 70's!

And another excellent song from one of my favourite bands EVER

·
Registered
705 Posts
It seems that it was the Beatles playing a song called From Me to You, which I've never heard or heard of.

Nick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts