Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Been reading through 90% of this forum! Amazing! glad i found it.

Although im not an owner yet, my mother just purchased a take up and its great.

I have always been in the VW scene owning a mk2 golf GTI 8v Loved it!

I have already organised the model im getting, and planned all my modifications, to do over a long weekend to get it show ready.

Although i think i know everything i need i will be asking some questions in the modified section.

Cant wait to get it, and show you guys my build thread!

( o and get my up on the map! - that thing is cool!! )

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice to have another member tell us what you are getting and some of your plans

And I look forward to having you on the map

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome mate, don't know how you can stand waiting for your order to come through! Though I suppose it has its upside, I took the bog standard model that was there and ready to drive away! Joining the map is Definately a must, I've already driven past a fellow member thanks to it!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!

Really chuffed to be here, cant wait to show it off, Will be going to dealer soon to ensure i get it in january! only took a week for my mum to get hers!

I wont be giving to much away i dont think.... Basically all the parts will be delivered when i get car and a long weekend to transform it! - but i will be taking pics and vids to show the change, as this will be my first complete overhaul of a car from start to finish.

And plan is to be reay to hit early edition (38) in april!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome

You may struggle for January delivery unless you order a car they have in stock.

I Placed my order last week, delivery isn't till February.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Depends on model and extras i guess. Parents got theres in few days and had a few extras....

Will be talking to dealer soon so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts