Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, last posted back in July when I ordered my Mii. Finally arrived after 12 weeks on 8 Oct. Hope you like it, I love it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Very nice Mango.
Love the seats.

Hope you love it as much as we love our mii-it's just ideal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
149 Posts
Mangham54 said:
Looks good, but I have to admit I was disappeared. Was Hoping that it was a Mango yellow paint job.
Haha...don't you just love predictive text.

PS it's called mango coz it's so sweeeeeeeet.

(That and the fashion label).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum are they alloywheels or wheel trims,
Regards phill š—š—
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Phill, they are alloys, dark grey gloss. The grey drums won't need to painted, they look ok together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
So what do you get as standard on a Mango then? Looks pretty well specced but it seems like they've randomly dropped the power mirrors?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
TurboTomato said:
So what do you get as standard on a Mango then? Looks pretty well specced but it seems like they've randomly dropped the power mirrors?!

You wouldn't by be the same TT that moderates vx220.org.uk?

If so that makes three of us kicking around here in one of these little tin boxes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
180 Posts
Mangham54 said:
TurboTomato said:
So what do you get as standard on a Mango then? Looks pretty well specced but it seems like they've randomly dropped the power mirrors?!

You wouldn't by be the same TT that moderates vx220.org.uk?

If so that makes three of us kicking around here in one of these little tin boxes.

It certainly would be, though I haven't been active on .org for donkeys years so why I'm still a mod I'll never know!

So who else has one then?

Hello btw! You still have the (one and only) blue VXR if I remember rightly?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
TurboTomato said:
Mangham54 said:
TurboTomato said:
So what do you get as standard on a Mango then? Looks pretty well specced but it seems like they've randomly dropped the power mirrors?!

You wouldn't by be the same TT that moderates vx220.org.uk?

If so that makes three of us kicking around here in one of these little tin boxes.

It certainly would be, though I haven't been active on .org for donkeys years so why I'm still a mod I'll never know!

So who else has one then?

Hello btw! You still have the (one and only) blue VXR if I remember rightly?
Unfortunately it wasn't 'the one'. Mine was an '02 NA, but was the last car Vauxhall replaced a osmosis clam on warranty... To the tune of almost £6k. Car had three full resprays at Motorbodies in Luton as head office wouldn't sign it off until they were happy.

It was absolutely Stunning, sold it in 2011 and the new owner wrote it off recently... Was spotted on copart.
Tim31 on here is another ex-owner.

Small world.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
176 Posts
Very nice. I do like the upholstery on those front seats. Edited by: Miserable Git
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TurboTomato said:
So what do you get as standard on a Mango then? Looks pretty well specced but it seems like they've randomly dropped the power mirrors?!
Yes, dropped the heated wing mirrors and front fogs too unless you bought th Style pack (sunroof) for £790!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
It is called "winter pack" for an up! (in Germany) ...

Never had heated seats before (during 32 years) and tried mine the first time two days ago (only have some miles to work). It was "funny" ...

Great are the heated mirrors (which I also did not have before)!
Before I had to wipe the mirrors (on Lupo and old Polos). Now I rotate the switch and everything is best. I only forget to turn the mirror heating off. There should be an LED for on/off ...

Had the chance to put on the fog lights twice ...
Bad idea to put them on in Germany if there is no fog. The "blue dwarfs" will surely see it ...


Edited by: Cadfael
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Cadfael said:
It is called "winter pack" for an up! (in Germany) ...

Never had heated seats before (during 32 years) and tried mine the first time two days ago (only have some miles to work). It was "funny" ...

Great are the heated mirrors (which I also did not have before)!
Before I had to wipe the mirrors (on Lupo and old Polos). Now I rotate the switch and everything is best. I only forget to turn the mirror heating off. There should be an LED for on/off ...

Had the chance to put on the fog lights twice ...
Bad idea to put them on in Germany if there is no fog. The "blue dwarfs" will surely see it ...

If your up is a BMT model, you can code mirror heating together with back window heat, turns of after 10-15 min by it self :)
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top