Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
hope im welcome on this forum as cant seem to find a similar site for the Mii..

Just had mine delivered last week and well chuffed so far..

I went for the SE 5door in tornado red with pan roof..

The navigon came as part of the package, and I managed to get a neat case from poundland which is made for the nintendo DS and it fits a treat..

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
A white Mii passed me on the M77 today and I could have sworn it was an UP! til I got close..very nice looking vehicle....enjoy and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
265 Posts
miiami vice said:
Hi,
hope im welcome on this forum as cant seem to find a similar site for the Mii..

Just had mine delivered last week and well chuffed so far..

I went for the SE 5door in tornado red with pan roof..

The navigon came as part of the package, and I managed to get a neat case from poundland which is made for the nintendo DS and it fits a treat..
Welcome! This VW lot are a pretty friendly crowd so you should be fine! And you're you right, there isn't a similar site to this one for the Mii (which is a shame cause this one is cool, as is the equivalent for the Citigo)

I have a sport in the same colour that should be arriving imminently.

Gets some pics up when you can

·
Registered
47 Posts
Great tip on the navicon Nintendo case from Poundland. I would guess it is selling for £1 which has to be better than the £10 asked by the dealer.Poundland will probably sell out now before I get the chance to make a visit!

vup rider

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was going to buy an up! but what drew me to the mii se is the striped seats reminded me of my mk1 fiesta xr2 from the early 80,s.along with the white dash,which gives the mii a retro look
Edited by: miiami vice

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome to the forum, saw my first white Miii on the road a couple of weeks ago and it looked nice. Nearly went for a Mii S A/C myself. The light interior colour was the only thing I did not like about the Mii SE, but that is a taste thing. I assume you go the free M&M that SEAT were giving away with any orders before the 30th September?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi andwelcome, I got the ds case for my M&M as you say it fits a treat I got mine at Asda Home £2.50 inclearancebin, I am also thinking of tinting my rear windows seen this stuff at Halfords, think it will fitCut to Fit Cling Sunblind Cat Code 196942-0
not measured up! yet (pardon the pun) Its stick on Eye stuff

Edited by: spud

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
loving the wheels.......nice car

·
Registered
604 Posts
Itzben said:
Hey spud, have u tinted windows before?
hi itzben no i havent but think this product is diy

·
Registered
587 Posts
miiami vice said:
Thanks doc, im curious to know what is the equivalant up! spec to the mii se?

It would be the Move Up!, although that lacks Alloy Wheels as standard. High Up! is akin to the Mii Sport.

·
Registered
386 Posts
miiami vice said:
Thanks doc, im curious to know what is the equivalant up! spec to the mii se?

Difficult to say as VW, Seat and Skoda have their own strategy.
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">

The Mii SE and the Mii Sport are almost the equivallant of the High Up in terms of finishing and materials but with each their own focus (sport or luxury). Here in Belgium the SE is called "Style Chique" and the Sport is called "Style Sport" and had almost the same pricetag. I prefered the looks of the SE, looked very chique haha
like yours than!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts