Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a new Mii Sport 3dr in Tornado Red & just been told it should be at the dealers today so should be able to pick up on Saturday.

I'm sure I'll have a few questions once I get it so I should become more active on here. Options fitted are City Safe & spare wheel.

I looked at all three of the triplets (in 75ps form) before making decision, but for the Up! I could only find available a Up! White so was significantly more expensive & the Citigo had a 15 week wait for a factory order.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

New Car collected today!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comment. 3 days & 300 miles later, the car is not this clean anymore!! Might clean it this weekend!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
mii al said:
Thanks for the comment. 3 days & 300 miles later, the car is not this clean anymore!! Might clean it this weekend!!
Same here, mine is filthy. With winter coming time for some more protection. I've had my Mii for almost a year now, covered about 5.5k and am delighted with the car.

How about you? Pleased so far?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Done over 500 miles in 9 days so far!!! I did clean it last Friday when less than 4 days old, sad I know!!
Picked up a 2nd remote key from the dealers today, can't believe the car only comes with one.
I asked what vagcom alterations were possible while the car was plugged into the computer having the key programmed, but was told that I can only alter the number of indicator flashes & that drive away locking can't be activated.
Enjoying the car so far, just trying to get it run in so I can let it stretch its legs properly. If I take it to the West Midlands this weekend that should take it upto 1000 miles so I can finally use full throttle!!!
Car still clean as not much rain this week, just a bit of brake dust on the front wheels. Might clay and super resin polish it before the winter for a bit of protection. If I buy some winter wheels, I'll store the alloys over the winter, I can then clean & seal the wheels inside & out.Edited by: mii al

·
Registered
265 Posts
Glad you enjoying it.

Regarding the drive away locking, do you mean doors auto lock when you drive away? If the dealer is telling you that can't be done, thats not true. I had it done on mine no problem

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bazves said:
Glad you enjoying it.

Regarding the drive away locking, do you mean doors auto lock when you drive away? If the dealer is telling you that can't be done, thats not true. I had it done on mine no problem

Yes, that is what I mean. However, I remember on the Civic forum from when I had a 2006 Civic that earlier cars (including mine) you could enable that feature, but on 2007 onwards cars, you couldn't as the car did not auto unlock in the event of a crash so Honda disabled the auto locking.

Broken 620 miles now in 11 days so can now give the car a bit more beans. Just 300 more to go & I can fully open the taps!!!

Edited by: mii al

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bazves, I see from your gallery shots you also have the City Safe. I need to buy a blow up car as in the you tube clips to see how it works!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
The Mii is an amazing car, done over 12,000 miles in mine and just had it over a year! Highly recommend it to anyone or am I just biased??

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Red color is the best for this car! Very beautiful and energetic. And the sport version is very good choise. I thing I will change something on my Mii to make more sportive :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts