Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was musing over what options or options pack you think might be a useful addition to VW's product line-up? e.g.

Senior pack Integrated teacup and saucer, speed limited to 10mph below current speed limit, disconnected turn indicators, boiled sweet dispenser.

Other ideas may be for Teenage Boy or Girl packs, Dog Owner pack etc.

Nick

·
Registered
28 Posts
At what age do you reckon Senior kicks in at?
Me? I'm 78 and I know several others in their 80s, and a couple in their 90s.
Know what you mean though!
Seems as if their are quite a few younger drivers who have not found their indicator switch - I amuse myself sometimes by quessing which way they are going!
Like the idea of a teacup holder but not sure about the boiled sweet dispenser. Make it chocolate for me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
False teath cup, cap hook, pipe holder, tartan seat covers, old person air fresh spray, extra pair of rear fog lamps.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I would like the 'laser cannon' pack.

Heads up display included. For vaporising annoying drivers.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Blue light and sirens........currently only allowed a green one and no siren/speeding :-(

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional. ‘¬‘¬

·
Registered
217 Posts
The Amish pack - All electrical devices removed. The 3-Cylinder 75BHP engine is replaced with a 0-cylinder 1BHP Horse. Steering wheel replaced with leather-feel reins. All new 16-inch "Oops-ilon" wooden tyres 35/35/16".

·
Registered
44 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Blue light and sirens........currently only allowed a green one and no siren/speeding :-(

I had always thought about this. So what is the point of having a Green Light if you can not do anything that a Blue Light driver can do?

Obviously you would need advanced driver training to drive on Blue Lights,but if you can only drive on Green Lights like any other driver,sitting in the traffic and waiting at traffic signals,i do not see the point.Its as if you are only saying with your Green light while stuck in traffic....Hi everyone,i am a Doctor.

Edited by: SMART EXAMINER

·
Registered
315 Posts
I suppose the green light will get you past a police cordon, to a place where you may be able to assist? It might also help get you a parking place where no body else can park, but seriously what perks does it give?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I like this thread because it is not so serious as most of them. Can't beat a bit of humour on a rainy day like today. keep it up folks.

·
Registered
296 Posts
And a big sticker in the back window - 'I had it off in a two-seater long before you were born mate!'

1 - 15 of 15 Posts