Up Owners Club banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have an Up GTI on order. It was built in week 33 (20th August) with a dealer estimated delivery 20th September. Hopefully the current transport issues will not affect this too much. I'll keep you informed.
My e-up was also built week 33 and estimated to be delivered by end of September but I've been told that is now delayed due to it currently sat waiting for superconductors (they apparently can't give me a new ETA). You might want to check although the GTI probs has a few less chips in it....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Still no idea how this app works so you can track your order. Is it even this app you use ?
I see others tracking the progress. So how are you doing it ?

Tried googling it with no luck either.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Had another look at this and on VW UK it says the following:

Vehicle Delivery Tracker
If you are looking to track your order please contact the Retailer you placed your order with. Please be assured that your order is unaffected and remains in place.

I read elsewhere that people are not able to track their order on the app either ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an Up GTI on order. It was built in week 33 (20th August) with a dealer estimated delivery 20th September. Hopefully the current transport issues will not affect this too much. I'll keep you informed.
The Up arrived at the dealer today, so no transport delays.

I test drove one on 15 July and decided to buy one, I was advised that new orders would take some time, but they had a few of their own pre configured GTI's already in the system, and one matched my intended spec, so I grabbed it.

Collect it Monday.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
The Up arrived at the dealer today, so no transport delays.

I test drove one on 15 July and decided to buy one, I was advised that new orders would take some time, but they had a few of their own pre configured GTI's already in the system, and one matched my intended spec, so I grabbed it.

Collect it Monday.
Congrats im betting you are a wee bit excited.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts