Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about buying an iPhone 6. I have an ipad and love it to bits. Have never owned another Apple product.

Is it true that an iPhone can stream Music i have bought in Apple store on my ipad wirelessly to my maps and more?

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Yes you can stream music to your maps and more.

You just need to connect via bluetooth.

Before getting the iPhone 6, i would check the compatibility with maps and more
as so people are having problems.

I have the 5s and an iPad that connect without problems.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Personally i never get a new phone so close to launch, wait a month and see what faults have come to light.

Remember when apple cocked the antenna up on the iphone4 ,then blamed users for holding it wrong!!!!!

Here we go again.... Iphones are getting bent in pockets during normal use. Apple again saying either put the phone in a bigger pocket or remove phone from pocket before sitting down every time. ...REALLY APPLE????? Its our fault yet again theyve been built with a fault.

Ibend 6 .ftw!!!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
If you have an iPhone 5s you have probably had a message to upgrade to iOS8. It's probably best not to upgrade at the moment and certainly not if you have an iPhone 4s.

·
Registered
325 Posts
iOS 8 is running absolutely fine on my old 4s (which a member of the family now uses). No performance issues whatsoever.

8.0.2 is out now, BTW...

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
That's good to hear. I think I will still wait a little while before I upgrade.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I should perhaps have added that YMMV. She only uses her 4s fairly lightly.

·
Registered
71 Posts
OK so I am an apple fan but I can never understand the Apple haters. I think the iPhone 6 so called bending issue is over exaggerated.

Looking at the YouTube video, you can see the guy applied mortal pressure to bend the iPhone. I can think if a lot of expensive electronic goods that could easily be destroyed with unreasonable force. Why think of the damage you could easily inflict on your car merely with your fist? Personally I never squeeze my iPhone into my jeans pocket. A lot of the media just love to create a contraversy out of little.

My own recent personal experience of Apple care is outstanding. Just 2 weeks back I responded to the battery recall for my 2 year old iPhone 5. I sent off my wiped phone in the box provided and before the end of the week got a lovely brand new iPhone 5 back with a nice note explaining that they had examined my old phone (which worked fine) and decided I required a new one! Honest story.

·
Registered
26 Posts
You're so right Desb. It's just that people like to jump on the bandwagon when a new iPhone is released and try and find 'flaws'. They've had 9 bending issues out of 10 million sold, hardly a problem. Give me an Android device or an iPhone 5 and I'll bend it for you. Someone even spoofed problems on youtube saying they'd thrown their new iPhone 6 against a wall and the screen shattered so there must be a problem with it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
In response to the OPs question, I have the iPhone 6 and had all sorts of issues trying to get it to pair - but I have now successfully got it working so can confirm the iPhone 6 is compatible with M+M :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts