Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentleman, meet Jake (or Jacob ala Twilight). He won't be coming home until the 7th of December though
so we are busy buying things and working out what to feed him

Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, he is. He's seven weeks old at the mo and he's huge

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
If hes the same as what my sisters boyfriends got he will be huge and looks like the twilight wolf! Can't remember what make he is its some sort of wolf cross white german shep lovely dog but doubt he will fit in a up

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Course he will
for a while anyway.

Well it's that or the Lupo and as that's an older car, he will be in there! I've bought one of those material kennel thingys that someone posted on here, so will keep the car clean and the dog hair at bay.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Arr bless very cute, he will be a big chap when he is fully grown. We have an 11 month old Cockapoo and remember bringing her home and spending the next six months cleaning up 1's and 2's in various parts of the house!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6 months

We've been advised to crate train as it makes potty training easier (well hopefully)

Btw lovely dog

·
Registered
727 Posts
4 1/2 month old Gina, she's a mixed Appenzeller & Entlebucher Sennenhund.

Picture shot (today) with iPhone 4s in HDR.

·
Registered
315 Posts
My daughter got one of those little bundles of white fluff. I forget what they are called but it was a little thing like a snowball when she first got it. Now it is two years old and not a lot bigger. I am not a doggie admirer really but wouldn't harm one in any way. This one makes me smile when it visits my house as it loves running on the wood floor and skidding in to the walls when it can't stop I think it needs its brakes adjusting. Oh yes it always does its business on my lawn of course. But my grand-daughter cleans it up otherwise I wouldn't allow them back here with the dog. Cruel aren't I?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jake is an Alaskan Malamute.

And no you're not cruel, it's you're house and they are visiting, that's how it should be

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Vwwild, lovely outlook your puppy has. Never heard of the breed though, either of them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts