1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
251 Posts
Those look interesting, can you post lots of pics once you've installed them, please?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Before and after would be even better

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all, have got a few pics done, will upload in a bit, if you want to see the car before, check out my rock up! In the gallery section...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just noticed the wind deflectors. Could you let me have more info, please?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The wind deflectors are the genuine vw ones, the previous owner specced them but they weren't even fitted till I got it (only had 200 miles on it! He bought it for his wife and she didnt like it! Their loss!!)

They're simple to fit, just push In apparently, they fitted them for me, will check the accessories book, think they're £60...

I think they look slick....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay,
Heres a few pics of the sunshades as promised, they fit really nicely and are made here in the UK, Vanstyle, the comapny who supplies them were very helpful too, i actually ended up ordering mine over the phone.

look forward to hearing what you think.....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers,
had these before years ago in my old alfa 156 and always loved them, was chuffed when i found out they were available for the up!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Very tempted as my new up doesn't have privacy/tinted glass and they look very tidy indeed.Edited by: Fidel_Castronaut

·
Registered
116 Posts
l also have a set fitted to my Up! and they look great.
l have the genuine VW set, so the back window shade is one piece.
Also have weather shields fitted.
Very easy to fit, and look very sporty as they fit flush with the car.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have now bought a pair, but the van style company failed to add instructions. Am still waiting a reply, but
Looking at pictures there's a clip on top,edge, where does the second clip on each screen go?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just wondering how the rear sunshade is holding up for you? I used to have a berlingo with these fitted from van style but ended up taking the back one out as it was forever falling out! You may well be helping me choose between these and a Oem set!

·
Registered
265 Posts
downunderup said:
l also have a set fitted to my Up! and they look great.
l have the genuine VW set, so the back window shade is one piece.
Also have weather shields fitted.
Very easy to fit, and look very sporty as they fit flush with the car.

do you have the parts numbers for these?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts