Up Owners Club banner
61 - 80 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
No but on a ramp it's a 2 minute job wheels can stay on a small allen key to undo on the perch then 3 full turns so the allen screw is back where it started job done 😁.

I'm very luck as my stepson is a mechanic and I've popped down after he's finished to use the ramp about 10 times 🙈

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I figured that'd be the case but just wanted to double check, I might have a go at using the included jack as I don't have my own at this stage. Also don't have a torque wrench either so I'd prefer not to take the wheels off until I know I can torque them back to spec :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Here’s a better picture of the drop. Going to put a few turns on the fronts at the weekend and see how it goes, don’t want to change the ride height too much as I think it looks really good. But if needs be then I will do.

Wheel Tire Car Sky Cloud

·
Registered
964 Posts
I did think it didn’t seem like it was too low, think I’ll run it back to the garage tomorrow and just get them to take a look.
I've just emailed a picture of your car to my iPad and one of our car so I can see both more clearly and yours looks literally identical to ours at the front harder to tell at the back because of the lack of spacers

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
I've just emailed a picture of your car to my iPad and one of our car so I can see both more clearly and yours looks literally identical to ours at the front harder to tell at the back because of the lack of spacers
I really don't think it's too low, I've checked the arches as well and no signs of rubbing. It's a very sharp sort of impact sound, I'm going to take it back tomorrow and ask them to double check everything and maybe even go out on a road test. Unsure what else it could be but it definitely but it definitely doesn't sound or feel like the wheel hitting the arch. Will report back once I find out more from the garage :)

61 - 80 of 167 Posts