Up Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i have just picked up my groove up in 3 door and so far very impressed,a totally different experience from the car i just sold, a mondeo st220 3l v6
but the cost of running it these days was awful.I have had a scout around and have to say this looks a great forum,and i hope to contribute in some way as i go along.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I myself just picked up a 3 door groove up in black on tuesday and so far I love it! Completely different from my previous Fiesta ST2 (2013 model) and getting used to the power difference is the only challenge so far but everytime I drive my wee up! it seems to put a smile on my face.

What colour did you go for?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nairn10 said:
Welcome to the forum!

I myself just picked up a 3 door groove up in black on tuesday and so far I love it! Completely different from my previous Fiesta ST2 (2013 model) and getting used to the power difference is the only challenge so far but everytime I drive my wee up! it seems to put a smile on my face.

I have the sunset orange,wasn't sure of the colour at first, but now think it's great.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi you newcomers! I first came on this forum when I got my Up! a year ago. I've logged up some miles since and never had a problem. Ran it in sensibly but not religiously and she runs so well. Enjoyable, fun, frugal and that's not all. Got the road tax reminder from DVLA yesterday and £0 charge to renew! I love that! Enjoy your Ups!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi totally agree with you a different experience for you plus Moore miles per gallon and cheaper road tax plus insurance. The list can go on and on lol welcome to theForum phill

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would like to see some pics of your ups. Weather is great (here in Germany), don`t know the conditions in great britain. So take out your cams and go for it.
Can`t wait to pick my up up (ha). Eight weeks left.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hi Dadog just thinking your has no road tax ,just insured mine for £145 happy all round phill

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
I have to admit that even now after 40,000 miles, when I think what car to buy next...I just look at the costs and it's a no-brainer.....the up really is fabulous....

reckon I've saved around £9000 in petrol costs alone !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
welsh1 said:
Nairn10 said:
Welcome to the forum!

I have the sunset orange,wasn't sure of the colour at first, but now think it's great.

I think small cars really suit bright bold colours. You can also get the Mii in a type of metallic orange that looks striking as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts