Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><?: PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>
I'm new to this forum and work at a Volkswagen dealer in the south. Please contact me if you wish to order a new up! <O:p></O:p>
We have a bit of stock or if we can't help I can at least point you in the direction of a dealer who has stock of the car you want. There are currently around 50 up's at port andlots more at dealers around the country.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
I know how frustrating it can be waiting for a new vehicle.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Regards

VW Dealer.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome....we need some dealer input here.....on a personal note, any info on UP! GT or UP! Cross??

John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not just yet, the next up! which will be available will be the DSG models (think they should be available to order around september this year)

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
OH, by the way, multiple commercial posts are not the way to start your forum activity...time for some mods intervention methinks

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
DSG is NOT going to be fitted to the UP, not enough room and too heavy......it will be an automated manual and should cost around £585 as an option, its available already in some markets and to be honest is not getting the best of reviews.

Doesn't VW UK keep you in the loop?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the info there VW Dealer - good to have a knowledgeable person on here.

Just a shame the posts here in response to your thread weren't the friendliest shall we say, I can sympathise though.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
VW Golf-Fan said:
Just a shame the posts here in response to your thread weren't the friendliest shall we say

I disagree, I was not being mean. Personally Im a live and let live guy, I hope you don't think it was me who was less than friendly to you Golf fan....if you check your posts you will see i was supporting your views and posts.

John

·
Registered
20 Posts
Of course not John......this does seem like a close-knit happy community & you were never nasty to me.

I only wish I had an Up! so I'd have something in common with you guys...........but I do have a VAG at the end of the day!! haha

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
ok, fine...I love Golfs too, I had a GTi 16v back in the day...helios blue (kind of dark purple) loved it, bought it from merrylee motors brand new for £10,000 (showing my age!)

favourite bit was the golf-ball gear knob it was a great car for a single junior doctor........nurse magnet!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Privatedoc said:
DSG is NOT going to be fitted to the UP, not enough room and too heavy......it will be an automated manual and should cost around £585 as an option, its available already in some markets and to be honest is not getting the best of reviews.

It got hammered in the Australian review.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I normally only drive Auto's, but for a car like this, Manual is better. If I want auto, I'll take my Touran (DSG) for a spin instead!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts