Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Just picked up my new High Up exicted but trying to get my Map & More to work to download my phone address book etc and also sort out voices on it, I cannot register it as the name is not on the system. Can anyone help me. Also does anyone know where we can buy a genuine Up Map and More case please.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi just collected my firs VW car a High Up very pleased with her but trouble with registering the Map and More and obtaining a case for this to protect the screen. Trying to set up bluetooth transfer data from my phone to Map and More and also listening the voice for maps but not getting anywhere. Can anyone help me please?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bump.

I'm struggling to register my M&M as well - it's not listed in their product range (that I can find) and I can't find the various numbers they require "when the program starts". How do you get the start screen to display for long enough to write it down?

But to be honest I'm not expecting much from a company that won't let you register without a house number! I haven't got one.

Dim or what?

I take it HRM has to put in 1 The Mall rather than Buck Pal.

Cheers SC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts