Up Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered Blue High Up! in December 2012.
In garage today to confirm car will be on the road on 1st March 2013.
Looking forward to being a new Up! driver after the testrun in December at which I found the car to be immense inside and alovely little car to drive with lots of power and excellent road holding.

Not many Up!'s seen on the roads in County Durham. The car's I've seen are either red or white. I think I will be the "blue" driver with the big smile.....

·
Registered
811 Posts
I've got a blue Up, and you're right - there aren't many around. Good choice, I'm sure you will love it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
bet u getting all excited now eh? 4 days & counting til u get Up!
and you wont regret being a newbie to VW - I had a 1.6 Bora company car for 4 trouble free & very comfortable motoring.....& our private car for 8 yrs was a 54 yaris D4D T spirit which was a lil cracker too ( the original curvy shape, dont like the new versions so we've sorta coped with a fiat 500 for the past year.
So glad that we've turned full circle and gone back to VW quality ( Up! Black delivery mid March )
So enjoy the VW experience - once bitten always smitten!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Welcome aboard ...blue or night blue? (both are great)

you are going to love it!!! I'm 14k miles into UP No! and the Mrs is 6K into No2 and we cannot fault them.

·
Registered
81 Posts
out of interest was you able to see the blue before you ordered or did you just take a punt from the website which by the sounds of it paid off

I always wanted a white car so that is what I chose, Candy White, it looks lovely

1 - 5 of 5 Posts