Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HiI am now the proud owner of a high up! and I am loving it

So much more refined than the Smart fortwo that it replaces.
It is very standard high up! spec, as you may have guessed it's Tornado Red, with matching dash and the light grey polka seats.

did I mention I am loving it

Al

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I love your user name! Lol

·
Registered
811 Posts
Rednaxela said:
I love your user name! Lol

Me too, it certainly raised a smile.

I'm pleased you love the Up, it is the most fun car I have owned for many years.

·
Registered
393 Posts
LOL! Good user name! and good choice, but I'm biased! LOL!

As you can see by my profile, I've also got a Tornado Red High Up! It's absolutely superb, and shows up cars nearly twice the price in nearly every area. You won't be disappointed!

Matt

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ok I have to ask...."High UP!", "Take UP!", "Cross UP!"?????? Here in Perth it's just an UP!.....I wasn't given the option of any of those. Are they just different specs???

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yes they all have different spec, lowest is mine a take up, then move up, then high up. after that special editions. take a look on www.volkswagen.co.uk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for that! I had a look and I am pretty sure the model we get here is the Move UP! Only available in Manual in Aus tho.

Edited by: Lovemypoodle

·
Registered
142 Posts
Intresting, i thought vw would have had same options everywhere? obviously not then, i wonder how many differences there are for country to country.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Apparently the automatic isn't available in right hand drive and can you tell me do any of the models available in the UK have back windows that roll down??

·
Registered
142 Posts
3 door models deffinatly don't, i would not know about 5 door versions. i would have thought they would?

·
Registered
20 Posts
2020mad said:
3 door models deffinatly don't, i would not know about 5 door versions. i would have thought they would?
The 5 door has 'pop out' back windows - a hinge at the rear which allows them to open a couple of inches outwards.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the 5-door and there was no option here to have rear roll down windows. The windows pop out at the trailing edge. I was just wondering if I had waited a while if we may have caught up with the rest of the world and had that as an option. No biggie, just a thought.

Edited by: Lovemypoodle

·
Registered
583 Posts
Lovemypoodle said:
Ok I have to ask...."High UP!", "Take UP!", "Cross UP!"?????? Here in Perth it's just an UP!.....I wasn't given the option of any of those. Are they just different specs???
The Cross up! is a fake mini-SUV though.
Raised a bit, or not dropped, some extra plastic all around to look "adventurous" but you really wouldn't want to leave the tarmac with it ... strictly 2 wheel drive.

Most notable for its rear wheel arc covers , which are lacking from within the regular up's rear wheel arcs.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Only from this model year VW launched the first Cross model with 4MOTION - Cross Caddy.So being a Cross is not always about all wheel drive, but increased clearance and some plastics to protect from small stones.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi guys. How about an Up! saloon/sedan?

It's planned for emerging countries.

I'm not a fan though!

Matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts