Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,What sort of protection, if any do the Up!'s come with e.g. do they have a sealant already on and do they come waxed etc or just come as they come? Just so I know whether I knew to DodoJuice'ify it :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think most new cars are waxed to remove the protective grease the cars come delivered with. My husbands Volvo's are always Autoglymed

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah my mitsubishi that was new before I got it has got a protected by Supagard sticker on it I just wondered whether anybody has a sticker on their Up! or knows of it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
In answer to your question know, they only offer the good but at rip off prices selant eg Diamond Brite, Supargard, Lifeshine ect. A dealer just usually cleans it and takes off the transit muck and nay protective coating the car may have. I know of people who have refused to let the dealer wash or prepare the carpreferringto clean it themselves.

Best thing is to give the car a good was and wax when you get it home. Autoglym HD wax if you want to spend a wee bit or Autoglym Gloss Guard if looking for something a little cheaper. There are plenty of others but these are easily brought from Halfords and do a good job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts