Up Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for a great forum full of info on these great cars.
I picked up my up! White on Monday after seeing it last Saturday. She is called Ellie and has replaced a much loved fiat 500 but the up! After nearly a week of driving is proving to be a much better drive and smoother ride!.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi Ellie, and welcome to the forum<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Nice to hear the comparison between the Fiat and the VW, and
it seems like you are enjoying up! Ownership.

I only ordered mine last week so still have a bit of a wait
like most people on this forum, but like yourself there have been a lucky few
who have walked into dealers and driven one out a week later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was on the way to get another 500 when I thought I'd pop in and have a look as a comparison and though I'd discount it as an option but it wasn't to be! She won me over!.The garage were going to register her as there demo car but I think the end of the month bonus was more important!..

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Ellie, welcome to the forum.

Glad to hear you're happy with the up! and enjoying driving her. I almost wish I'd gone for the showroom model so I could've got it much earlier but I really wanted a light blue Move up! so am just having to wait I'm afraid.

Enjoy the bank holiday with your new addition

·
Registered
142 Posts
I
had a similar story as I was going to the Toyota garage to look at the Aygo,
but after just sitting in the Toyota I changed my mind instantly and went
straight back to the VW garage.
It was also the end of the month so again I managed to get a good deal

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi
Just off to dealer to pay for and collect my wife's new move up! Bluemotion.lots of extras.white,alloys,
Will try to upload pics,but so far I have not managed to be able to do this( very difficult )

·
Registered
142 Posts
Grumps said:
Hi
Just off to dealer to pay for and collect my wife's new move up! Bluemotion.lots of extras.white,alloys,
Will try to upload pics,but so far I have not managed to be able to do this( very difficult )
Sounds like a nice car, hope the weathers good in your area today?

Have you read this post regarding picture uploading? it might help.

http://www.upownersclub.co.uk/forum/how-to-post-photos_topic21.html

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome to the forum!!

glad you are enjoying your lovely new up! we're a friendly bunch as im sure youll find out! any chance of some pictures of your lovely up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts