Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
20,000 ‚¬? Wow, Finnish prices/taxes, eh!
I paid 12,000 ‚¬ for a similar spec' in France.

Very nice choice of interior - same as mine. It does make the car nice and airy inside, but you are right to invest in covers:I have found the light grey parts on the rear seat really show the dirt. My car is only two months old and I am quite careful with my vehicles, but the kids have already managed to put a few stains back there Being in Finland, though, I suspect you might have the heated seats option, as I do: aren't you worried about that with the covers on???

Edited by: UpMan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UpMan said:
20,000 ‚¬? Wow, Finnish prices/taxes, eh!
 I paid 12,000 ‚¬ for a similar spec' in France.

Very nice choice of interior - same as mine. It does make the car nice and airy inside, but you are right to invest in covers: I have found the light grey parts on the rear seat really show the dirt. My car is only two months old and I am quite careful with my vehicles, but the kids have already managed to put a few stains back there  Being in Finland, though, I suspect you might have the heated seats option, as I do: aren't you worried about that with the covers on???
Yes the base price with taxes is for 5-door Eco Up! model in here Finland: 16200‚¬

Without taxes it's about: 14000‚¬(it still includes vat: 24%), Eco Up! in here contains same accessories as default that Move Up! has.

Do you have any photos of your interiour? I haven't actually never seen this as live, it would nice to see it!

And yes, the reason for those seat covers were nice looking, but also gain some protection for our 2 and 3 years old girlsEdited by: Lousku

·
Registered
251 Posts
Here are a couple of quick pictures I took on delivery day. Not very good, but you can imagine how light and airy the interior is when there's a bit of sun.

I am really happy with the Dark Denim and white dash/doors, it makes a nice change from the gloomy black/grey, but just watch the middle part of the rear seat for stains. The rest of interior is surprisingly resistant... so far

Edited by: UpMan

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yes, I would call them medium grey. They are darker than the pale grey you see on the VW Configurator.

·
Registered
88 Posts
UPman can you tell me please the range of kilometers with full of both tank. VW said its about 580km autonomy with full both tanks. is this number possible?

Edited by: kbntinos

·
Registered
251 Posts
kbntinos said:
UPman can you tell me please the range of kilometers with full of both tank. VW said its about 580km autonomy with full both tanks. is this number possible?

Sorry, I don't actually have the Eco model, just a similar looking 75hp Up!. And I don't have the trip computer, either, so I can't help much :)

·
Registered
583 Posts
kbntinos said:
UPman can you tell me please the range of kilometers with full of both tank. VW said its about 580km <span id="result_" ="short_text" lang="en"><span ="hps">autonomy</span></span> with full both tanks. is this number possible?
The furthest I've driven was 388 km on High-energy gas and 188km on petrol, that's 576 km.
I used 9,4 L of petrol ... the tank only holds 10L according to VW.

My best yet on High energy gas was 2,65 kg / 100km - giving a theoretical range of 450 km on CNG.
(12 kg CNG, though you can sometimes fill it up with 12.5 kg)
That means driving very smoothly, and rather slowly - think 90 or slower on the motorway, mixing with trucks.
Tyres with low rolling resistance @ 3 bar pressure.

2,5 kg/100km is possible though, that'd mean 480 km on CNG alone.
Have a look at what others are using :
http://tinyurl.com/l6fp3oe

Low-energy gas has some 15-25 % less energy depending on quality of either gas, so that means a lot less kilometers when you fill up with L-gas.

If you're in Greece, it'd be nice if you could make an account here :
http://www.cngprices.com/station_map.php

and please update the locations and prices of the very few - only 3 that I know of
- Greek CNG stations.

·
Registered
448 Posts
2 -3 weeks will feel like forever...but it was the same for most of us....When you collect your Up...well a very nice day

Go well.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Great colour....you must be in agony...Tantalisingly close and you have to wait 2 weeks....

·
Registered
583 Posts
The wait is almost over

Even on Finnish roads, 2.5 kg/100km will be a bit of a challenge, but it should be possible if you take it easy.

I kinda like your car, but then I'm ever so slightly biased

The Waffle alloys look better on it than I expected.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts