Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot a few pics of my Up! this morning......

Love to know what you all think, im really pleased as it came with loads of kit, and only 250 miles on the clock, so bargain for me!

just waiting for the engine to run in and loosen up a bit now......

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Gorgeous !

·
Registered
587 Posts
Love the standard wheels and the stripes do make it look a little more sporty without chavesque Halfords type look!!

Very, very nice...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Pretty car and super photos too

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments guys,
I love the spec of the car, previous buyer even got the VW wind deflectors!

The black body kit is a really nice fit too, and works well with the stripes i think, ive not seen another one so far, which is cool.

only downside is the standard front mudflaps dont fit due to the skirts so ive had to custom fit my own, as the car wont last five mins whipping round the peak district where i work.

just ordered the rear sunshades from Vanstyle today too....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very nice indeed, only one thing lets it down...that dealer sticker in the back window

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks lovely and almost identical to my Groove Up! which is the same colour but I went for the Groove as I wanted the Fender system. Much prefer your seats though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, dealer sticker needs to go! will be done ASAP,
I liked the idea of the Fender system in the groove up (as im a huge fender guitar fan!) but the car was actually bought used so I didnt get that choice anyway.

Plus you dont get the funky little bodykit on the groove up either,

Glad you like the interior. it sealed the deal for me!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Interior spec looks like my up whites , really smart mate!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Rock up! GM said:
The black body kit is a really nice fit too, and works well with the stripes i think
I like it ... except for the black body kit, it seems to optically lift the errhhhh ... up

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Love the Pleather seats!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Privatedoc said:
Love the Pleather seats!  
I'm 100% certain no cows were harmed in the making of my seats

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
shakotanVIP said:
Someone actually bought a brand new one?

Hopefully you got a billy bargain with it being s/h, as new they are a total rip off.
Well I know of the previous owner, he sold his own dealership for a few mil ages ago, but recently picked the car for his wife.

Basically, as money is no issue, he picked the most expensive one, added every single extra including boot liners and wind deflectors, before his wife decided it wasn't for her and it came back with 200 miles on - bargain for me, as he specced it up to the tune of around 15k and I didn't pay anywhere near that

Also a quick look on line shows the forecourt price being well below the price mentioned in the review...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Rock Up! GM, the diffuser that you have on the rear bumper is it an original part, and can you possibly obtain the part number?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts