Up Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all, I've been spending a lot of time over the past week reading all your posts from the woes of clutches and gearboxes to the highs of driving and owning an Up! Been great to learn about the Up, great site full of information, credit to you all.

So after walking into my Bedford VW dealer last weekend to discuss options on my VW Polo 1.4 Match, I feel in love with a blue Up (well it was the wheels that won it) and given that my wife and I are looking for a bigger house to accommodate are two boys the Up saved me a packet each month in comparison to our Polo (which I love!) So it was a tough decision, I love our candy white polo and was looking for a white Up but after seeing the Blue with the 17s I was won over. Bedford branch of VW are amazing gave me a great deal, Milton Keynes were awful. I've mentioned this site and the clutch gear box etc and they have assured me that if I'm not happy with any part of the car to go straight back and it will be sorted pronto. Really helpful highly recommend them.

So here is my High Up with chrome pack and 17s.Get the car next Saturday.

·
Registered
851 Posts
It looks awesome especially with those amazing wheels. Have you got darkened rear windows? You usually get those with the sports pack.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts