Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just joined.had my build week confirmed as week 38, does anybody think there is a possibility my car will be ready for collection from vindis by the 6th october? as my dad works abroad the only dates in october he is back are the 6th and the 26th, and he wants to be there so they are the only to options.
thanks in advance
Jack

·
Registered
430 Posts
If it helps I have a confirmed build week of 39. Dealer has so far been good at keeping me informed and estimates I will be in it by middle to end of October. He is estimating this on previous orders so may be about right. I'm regretting not ordering maps & more now after reading the threads but will survive!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I can't help you with your dates, but hello and welcome

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Doubt you'll make 6th but the later date should be ok...ask your dealer to track its whereabouts after next weekend and you can follow it to the port, onto the ship, into the uk and to the dealer.

oh, BTW.....Welcome!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm a 38 and hoping for 3rd or 4th week in October. Also hi.

if the car comes earlier, bonus.

If you need to pick the car up later than the dealer wants you to pick it up, I would suggest you let your dealer know earlier so he can prep your car on the appropriate date and to make sure he is Ok storing the car for a few days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts