Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just orfered a new Citigo today... had to downsize and needed cheapest of the trio so went for a Citigo S in white. No extras just billy basic. I test drove an Elegance Greentech and havent even seen an S so itll be a culture shouck but hey needs must.
Luckily, theres one just been built so only a 3 week wait or so as its at factory.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I nearly went for the base Mii S but went for a base Up! instead. Even as a basic car they are pretty decent. Higher spec models just add more electrics, posher dash and a bit of leather on the steering wheel and gear lever and on the Citigo a rev counter.

The plug in satnav/bluetooth/media is worth having. Skoda comes with the socket pre-built as on the Mii but not the Up!? So you can add it at a later date if you feel the need.

Edited by: jezyg

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, it does have the PDI socket so can have one in future

Shame the Citigo does without rev counter and proper fuel guage, but I just had to get the cheapest. In future, when circumstances change then I can go posh!

Its my third new Skoda, I think I like them.

·
Registered
587 Posts
barryG said:
Yes, it does have the PDI socket so can have one in future

Shame the Citigo does without rev counter and proper fuel guage, but I just had to get the cheapest. In future, when circumstances change then I can go posh!

Its my third new Skoda, I think I like them.

The basic Up! still has the fuel gauge and rev counter even though the brochure says not??? If you get the PID that gives you the option to have a rev counter and temp gauge visible, so is worth the £275 later on.

Skoda's are decent cars I have had three SEAT's only ended with the Up! as the deal on the Up! was better than the Mii, so my first VW.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My car is at Emden, awaiting a boat

I already have 4 mudflaps and some 14" Skoda alloys from an Elegance for it.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Ask your dealer where it sails to, it can't just go to 1 place! I'll ask mine tmro when I go in

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Depends on what ship, there are several huge container ships that sail to the UK from Emden. I know they go to Grimsby, but I think other places too.
Hope the weathers not too unkind to them at the dockside!

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Dug was delivered to newcastle, then brought up by transporter.
I think it depends where your dealers are based?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Im sure it will be barry, mine is on route to the highlands, so thats probably the most northern shipping destination they sail to.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts