Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Just order my 3 door High UP! Blue motion in Tornado Red this week after a test drive the week before. It will be replacing my Smart Pulse ForTwo CDi which I've only had for a year and a half. Looking forward to getting behind the wheel of my new UP! in December as it is a factory order. In fact I can't wait!

Been reading the posts on UP! Forum for the last few months when i was looking at the car and decide to join as I have nice order one! Great forum lots of useful info!

JonnyUP!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hello and welcome.Got yourself a nice Christmas present,and Tornado red on the Up looks really good.Do join in the forum.

Go well.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hi there

The High up has some great features, sure you'll love it

·
Registered
116 Posts
I had a Smart Fortwo a little while ago.
The Up! is much better to drive, and a **** of a lot cheaper to service.
Plus you get a spare wheel, and all the tyres are the same size

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Night Owl, thought I'd have a change after 3 white cars! I do like the Tornado red plus I've gone for the red dash as well! Never thought of it like that early Christmas present!!

Hi Andy T9 it sure does more than my current Smart Car! I hope so!

Hi downuderup it sure is feels sturdier too! That's very true although my monthly cost on the UP! is a bit more I will save on the fixed servicing I got as part of the deal which is much cheaper than the monthly service fee I'm paying on my Smart! It sure is good to have a spare wheel hope the tyres on the UP are cheap to replace!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We'll having been updated on the progress of my new High UP over many weeks the wait is nearly over!! Signed all the paperwork and will be picking the car up next week! Can't wait on countdown!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts