Up Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Had my Up! since end of March last year and absolutely love it. Has done 14,000 miles, I run my own business so this is the company car! Its great fun to drive and reminds me of the Mini Coopers I used to hillclimb 20 years ago. As you can see from the picture its has been around Castle Coombe (at the last VW track day, organised by Autometrix), it did struggle to register on their noise meter though! Can anyone tell me where the OBD connector is located as I have bought a Bluetooth adapter which links to a Smartphone - thanks in advance and be back soon!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
hi there, the obd2 is above the accelerator pretty far back, bluetooth adapters won't work with iOS devices, you need the wifi version but BT will work fine with android OS

As the OBD2 socket is so hard to reach, I use an extension cable (side-entry) and it is in place all the time effectively letting me put the obd2 socket where I like.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats brilliant, i have been searching on Google for months with no success. Should have joined the forum sooner! Many thanks

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
No problem, which obd2 app are you using ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts