Up Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya...Up! Black ordered 10 days ago. Delivery estimate end October! Order number given by dealership not recognised on VW website. Have been reading posts with interest. Only spotted 2 Ups since ordered, one in Stoke area and one in Warrington area both white but not quite sure of models. Cant wait to get mu Up!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, how would I find out a build week? This is my first brand new car so I've never had experience of a dealership before...say no more!!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome. I'm waiting for up black too! :)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello and welcome.

I have an up black and am yet to see another black on the road, plenty of white though!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Your dealer can Supply you with a build week number and an order number which you can track on the website. Mine is being built next week :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for your replies. Tried to input my order number again today but no luck! Called dealer but he didn't ring me back until I was driving home from work so couldn't pick up...apparently the production order system (?) was down today so he couldn't give me any info. I'm guessing perseverance is the name of the game here!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I like white. Looks like off on the road. Congratulations in ordering the white one. Will be waiting for your reply as soon as you get delivered. Do not forget to mention the pics....... Waiting for your post........

1 - 15 of 15 Posts