Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome Magnus

You don't have long to wait, I'm sure the forum will keep you busy in the meantime

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Sounds like you have ordered all you possibly can for you up!, would be great to see some photos once you get your lovely car, especially to see what the spoilers and side skirting looks like!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Magnus and welcome. That sounds like an awesome spec that you've chosen, can't wait to see the photos when you finally take delivery.

Enjoy the forum whilst you're waiting.

·
Registered
604 Posts
soundAwesome, I'm lookingforwardto seeing the pictures too

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Magnus, welcome to the forum, your Up! Sounds amazing, can't wait to see some photos

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cool!! look forward to seeing the photos!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
whiteup said:
got some great news today from my dealer, finaly the car is ready for me

I will get it this friday! woohoo, cant wait to take the car for a spin :D
Cool, not long now

<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">
whiteup said:
pictures will be uploaded as soon as the coilovers and wheels are fitted ;)
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">

<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">What brand of coilovers and wheels did you go for? (and what size of rims?)

<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Grtz
<div style="margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Gun

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Cool!

·
Registered
386 Posts
whiteup said:
wheels are 17x8" bridgestone DTM ofset is 35.

coilovers are KW ver1.
Great news! You must be very exited now!!

I've got some 17x7 OZ GT and also the KW V1 like you

Let the pictures come this way hahaha ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts