Up Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everyone - picked my car on Friday 14th Sept - brand new with 5 miles on the clock - it's an UP White 5door and I love every thing about it.

I have waited for the five door coming out and I only saw the car last Saturday when I drove past the VW showroom and saw it, sat in it, test drove it, fell in love and bought it.

I couldn't wait (the however many weeks for one to arrive) - so decided to buy this one there and then - so obviously it comes as a standard UP White 5 door - which suits me fine, but when I looked in the boot there is a spare wheel! - which I gather was an extra? The salesman wasn't sure if it also has sports suspension - so does any one know what the codes are for sports suspension (shown on the vehicle data sheet or are there any distinguishing paint marks on the springs that may be another clue?

I am also thinking about adding mud flaps to protect the white paint work a bit - what does everyone think?

Has any one successfully logged onto the Navigon Maps and more site ok? when I tried to register - the model wasn't one of the options and I couldn't find the the serial number to fit the pre-set boxes - so at the moment I've blobbed - can any one offer guidance?

I'll post an image as soon as I can.

Bye for now.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Hello and welcome Purple Jelly

I have an up black and I added mud flaps, honestly I can't say whether or not they keep the car cleaner, but one can hope.

The spare wheel is extra, £50

I can't comment about the Navigon site, I logged on a while ago now, but I didn't have any problems, paying and updating. Hope someone else can comment for you

Look forward to some pics

1 - 2 of 2 Posts