Up Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ow Do,

Haven't bought an UP! yet however going to VW on weekend to see what sort of deals they can sort me out with. Probably looking at getting a Move UP! Bluemotion as standard as possible bar the Nav system. Currently drive a Citroen C4 however don't need it as not doing half the miles i used to. If i am to get a UP! then list of modifications currently stands at Ronal Turbo's to start with followed by coilovers.

Never had a car i could do stuff to like this, always wanted to be part of the Dub scene however was too young to get a Lupo GTi when they first came out. Would love to go down the air route like one of the guys on here however suspect the missus would kill me for spending that kind of money... Never say never though eh!

Hope your all well!

Si

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
'appen as much! welcome t' forum ....err thats all the barnsley I know!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I stopped in Barnsley to get petrol on my way to Huddersfield.....when I asked directions nobody seemed to know where it was? Oh well

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My only fear is im 6ft3 so im wondering if im going to fit alright in it or not. Thus gonna go for a sit and test drive as well if all goes well. From the 30th Jan to 14th Feb Barnsley VW (might be all dealerships i dont know) are doing Love Up! So for the basic model with £2800 deposit(C4 hopefully) im looking £99 over three years. However i want the Move Up, think with the nav & in white im looking £120 a month over 3 years. Not bad really, all depends on the deals though. Shall see what they say on weekend.

Not originally from Barnsley, originally from outskirts of Manchester.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Should have no bother with your headroom - might be a bit tight behind you though. It really does have a bigger car feel from the driving seat.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tbh the car is for me n the missus. I dont use the back seats in mine at the moment anyway & once lowered i wont want anyone in the back for scuffing issues anyway

1 - 7 of 7 Posts