Up Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , just wanted to share my happiness after cleaning Casey, she is so easy to clean being white!! Shame after this photo was taken the heavens opened and she got wet through..

·
Registered
727 Posts
alamanda said:
Shame after this photo was taken the heavens opened and she got wet through..

This is actually a rainmaker's secret.. wash your car, and it'll rain..!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Your car looks great but my personal preference would be black wheel centres.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I love the white, although it does show the dirt quickly. Still, I do have a hand car wash nearby...

Is it just me, or do those wheels remind anyone else of a bulb of garlic...?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Looks cracking! Wheels finish it off nicely, just give the kerbs a wide birth if they are diamond cut!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yes, I am very conscious of the kerbs, I need to find someone who can repair Diamond cut alloys, I will
if I kerb them...!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think they look fab with the white Up! But not with any other colour, I might buy some spare Black ones, so I can have a change

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can see what you mean, I've heard them called Diarylea Alloys and I thought that was funny too...

·
Registered
523 Posts
alamanda said:
Oh yes, I am very conscious of the kerbs, I need to find someone who can repair Diamond cut alloys, I will
if I kerb them...!!
Mine on the mini are diamond cut, I hear they are tricky to repair :( good motivation for spot on parking tho

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
looking really good.... its rained by the end of the day everytime ive washed mine too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts