Up Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On long trip and car going well and lady telling me to beware and when to turn.Then stopped and hid her in the glove box.
Off I went again and put her back on the topNow she's completely silent but he still turns the radio down.
I've tried apologising but she's still mad at me.
I turned volume up to max too.
Anyone else got a sulky lady?

Any suggestions?
PS
I don't want to switch to bloke.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
What's wrong with poor old Henry? Don't know the answer to your problem. It might be a connection fault try removing and replacing M&M or resetting the voice.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Mine did it when we had that hot spell (um if you remember that far back) and it was actually over heating lol but I don't know what it'll be in your case unless you have heating on and it's blowing the back of the screen

·
Registered
12 Posts
(Now she's completely silent but he still turns the radio down) when he turns the radio down then is the time for you to adjust the sound.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had same trouble on mine whichI had on 01/09/13. Solved it by turning on the Radio. Press "Menu"" button. Choice comes up of CD/NAV/Media. Select NAV.Press "Menu" to come back to Radio.Worked straight awayand without Radio on. Please try to see if it works for you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She's back.I think I may have done this inadvertently whilst trying to listen to music from the mobile phone via blue tooth.
Used every menu trying to pair the phone so maybe something was switched then.
Thanks for the advice- we're all happy again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts