Up Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Not an Up!,but I did snap a picture of a Citigo in what (I assume) to be the same colour

Was a great colour in the flesh

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It looks fine.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I like the colour!

Might be better than black by still highlighting some of the detailing that is lost with the black cars yet still being dark.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Coming to a showroom near you in about three or four weeks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I get my night blue up! in the morning and I have already seen it,I can say that the pictures on here do not do the colour justice.In certain light it has a rich dark blue hue and in other it looks almost black. With the sales people saying that the most people order white or black it should stand out from the herd,in a nice way.

·
Registered
677 Posts
theres a brand new 62 plate Skoda Citigo that parks next to mine in the car park, and its that night blue!! its very very nice in the flesh

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ladybird said:
I get my night blue up! in the morning and I have already seen it,I can say that the pictures on here do not do the colour justice.In certain light it has a rich dark blue hue and in other it looks almost black. With the sales people saying that the most people order white or black it should stand out from the herd,in a nice way.

Photos please! I'll wave should i get over there. There's not many, so I might get the right person.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I picked up my up today, it's night blue and I think looks great, but my photo's are too big to attach on here. :)
Edited by: Collas

·
Registered
705 Posts
Please don't provide an email address as you'll be swamped with spam.

Nick

·
Registered
19 Posts
ducatikid said:
Ladybird said:

Photos please! I'll wave should i get over there. There's not many, so I might get the right person.
I will post some photos when I can get outside with out being drenched! Is your UP! night blue because if it is you will not be disappointed.It created a bit of attention from people picking up their new cars at the garage and also in the Asda car park.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm hoping for my night blue to arrive in about three/four weeks. The spanish are producing a nice special edition SEAT and they have some class.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lovely car, mine will be the same but taller and ordinary wheels..

As for the parking, you must be very thin or are you prepared to climb over the seats?

How about a northern meeting at Settle?

Edited by: ducatikid

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
That looks great!! I called in to my vw yesterday and there was one and even in the rain with no extras it looked amazing, I'm happy with the colour choice i made but if I was to buy a second i wouldn't hesitate in ordering a night blue one!! On a personal note I think the chrome mirror caps in the accessory book page 6/7 would look good on it! My dealer told me they arn't available yet but someone on here told me they are around £90!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I was wondering how those rims would look with the Night Blue colour, looks great! definitely grabbing those

1 - 18 of 18 Posts