Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I'm tempted by the Night Blue Z2. Anyone has bought an Up! with this colour?

I need to see some "real" pictures before deciding. The colours on the Volkswagen site/brochure/configurator are crap, not realistic :< The Touran and EOS is also available in Night Blue Z2. I guess the same colour.

For the interior I will take the Denim with the beige dashboard and doors.

Thanks in advance for posting your pictures.

Michel

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Is night blue available in uk......I've not seen it. Sorry

·
Registered
118 Posts
I haven't seen or heard of this colour for the up! Just had a look on Google and couldn't find anything either...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, it is the "Night Blue Metallic Z2"

On Volkswagen.de it is called "dark blue metallic (Z2)" but they must be the samecolour (same reference).

Picture from the German site:

On volkswagen.co.uk:

Edited by: kurgbe

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
This colour isnt available over here in the UK. apparently it was going to be but they replaced it with the light blue at the last minute.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great thank you Dolph. This must be the Z2 colour. I guess the colour on your photo is close to reality.

Is this car on sale in Germany ? Edited by: kurgbe

·
Registered
956 Posts
I love that colour, although I do think it makes the up! look a bit more "grown up" and a bit less fun somehow

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again upupandaway for your clever way to get realistic pictures. It helped me a lot. I 'm settled onthe night blue with the beige-denim interior.

Edited by: kurgbe

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
That colour went live in UK last friday but they cut the available combinations. Looks lovely, wonder if they will be doing a night-blue dash too?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I saw one of these on the streets and my jaw dropped, because I had no idea this was an option.

I've seen the same one twice now and it actually looks almost black in real life situations. It just tickled my eye and I looked harder to realize that it was in fact not black but a very dark blue!
Very curious colour indeed.

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Years ago I had a golf GTI which was 'Helios Blue'......unless it was bright sun, it looked pretty black, in bright sun it went purpleish!....night blue sounds a bit like that, quite a curious colour!

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
kurgbe said:
Thanks again upupandaway for your clever way to get realistic pictures. It helped me a lot. I 'm settled onthe night blue with the beige-denim interior.
Is the emergency hammer standard kit in Germany??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't know about the emergency hammer. The picture is from autoscout24.euThe car is on sale in Holland (NL)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
What on earth is the emergency hammer?

Something to hit naughty drivers on the head with?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bugbabe34 yes to hit the naughty drivers but before break the window with the hammer to escape from your car on fire, under the water with blocked doors ...;) And don't forget a seatbelt cutter...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts