Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer

home at last

now....when the **** can I have a GT ????

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another one

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey looking super cool, was the filler cap the right colour on your new 1? What colour is your up! Gt goin to be?

·
Registered
851 Posts
I get my candy white move up in a fortnight and signing the papers tomorrow. So close now. Seems so long since my order was placed on 17 July.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
AlanG said:
I get my candy white move up in a fortnight and signing the papers tomorrow. So close now. Seems so long since my order was placed on 17 July.
Flipping heck you ordered in July and getting delivery soon, I should count my self lucky that I ordered in sept and getting delivery soonish!

·
Registered
851 Posts
To be fair the dealer had the car since the beginning of October but I said I didn't want it till November when my current car's lease ends. However, there was no real point in waiting because they insisted I settle all outstanding lease payments before they'd arrange collecting the old car. But not in my interest in letting the old car reach its third birthday because then they'd insist that I either MOT'd it or paid them to collect it with a transporter rather than just a driver. Grrrrr.Edited by: AlanG

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Itzben said:
Hey looking super cool, was the filler cap the right colour on your new 1? What colour is your up! Gt goin to be?
Filler cap correct on this one

Will be interested to see what special colours the GT will come in but prob end up with white again!

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ps spot the silver vision indicators on the 3 door....will be getting them for the 5 door too

·
Registered
265 Posts
Privatedoc said:
Ps spot the silver vision indicators on the 3 door....will be getting them for the 5 door too

Just goes to show how much better it looks. Think I might need to pick up a set myself.

The twins look great

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I know there are quite a lot of posts about upgrading lights on here, but could you list which you have got so I can get some ordered please? Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Philips py21 silver vision £11 a pair from amazon

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Sorry be a pain, have you upgraded your sidelights or main bulbs?

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Only the indicator bulbs have been changed

Alloys are standard figment on the up white

They are painted white classic 16" with polished rims

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reserving judgement til production up gt pictures are out.....I like white!

·
Registered
587 Posts
White is great sadly VW have no seen fit to charge £200 for it, it is also a £200 extra on the Golf MKVII, so I expect it to be a standard charge across the range

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AlanG said:
How do the non-yellow indicator bulbs in a silver harness give out yellow light?
They are orange but covered in a mirrored coating so off they look silver, on they look orange....darned clever!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts