1,000 Posts
What a great little item

·
Registered
705 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
The price is high. ¥24,800 is £171. Factor in postage and packing, the duty which will be levied by HMRC, the handling charge by the courier company and the price will be nearer £250.

Nick

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I just put a brick through mine so its always open now

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hate the wind noise when windows areopen anywayso will just keep using the air con. x

·
Registered
811 Posts
I can reach the passenger switch pretty easily from the driver's side and my arms aren't particularly Gibbon-like.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I can't understand how this is annoying so many people- How often do you lower the passenger side window anyway?! Mind you, my lanky arms can easily teach. I've never had to do it though!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I think that I have done it once while I have had the car, no drama at all and not really worth worrying about really.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't use it much .... because it is so bloodyimpracticaland dangerous to do it while you are driving!

There are many reasons why I opened the passenger window in my previous car: 1) fresh air but not directly on me 2) when the passenger window is foggy for safety reasons (for the famous priority to the right in continental Europe)

·
Super Moderator
1,495 Posts
Joycey said:
I can't understand how this is annoying so many people- How often do you lower the passenger side window anyway?! Mind you, my lanky arms can easily teach. I've never had to do it though!

Probably the same people who seem to find manually lowering a parcel shelf a particularly taxing task!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Unless you have extremely short arms ( I'm 5ft 3 and after testing reached across fine) or are 10 years old (get out ofthe drivers seat!) I cant see the problem. if its such a hardship you can always wait till your at the lights or pull over to open the window!Just be happy you own the best little car around. x

·
Registered
811 Posts
lindasup! said:
Unless you have extremely short arms ( I'm 5ft 3 and after testing reached across fine) or are 10 years old (get out ofthe drivers seat!) I cant see the problem. if its such a hardship you can always wait till your at the lights or pull over to open the window!Just be happy you own the best little car around. x

Well said!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts