Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just been browsing the up! accessories. I quite like all the non car related stuff: the wallet, the watch, the bag and rucksuck..........etc. The list is amazingly broad. Who'd like to reveal what non car related accessories they have bought or plan to buy......and why?

Take a look hereEdited by: AlanG

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The stuff does look cool and good quality but a tad expensive in my opinion

·
Registered
705 Posts
I've purchased a small book of photos which was published to celebrate the launch of the up! in the UK by photographer Harry Cory Wright. It doesn't have any pictures of the car in it, just photos of some of the narrowest roads in this country.

I also have the up! bag but haven't actually used it, and the maps&more case, which is used nearly every time I drive the car.

Nick

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'd like some of the accessories, but they are extremely expensive. At the risk of sounding a tad cynical, I think they're counting on our enthusiasm for the car to try and bleed us of our hard-earned cash!

I see one of our number is selling an up! lunchbox on eBay...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Elb said:
I'd like some of the accessories, but they are extremely expensive. At the risk of sounding a tad cynical, I think they're counting on our enthusiasm for the car to try and bleed us of our hard-earned cash! 

That's me!!
Expensive, but someone rich may want it, and I'm really skint this month 8o( I don't want to use the box for my lunch, as it's too nice....
The price is probably about right based on how much the up boxes are.. Lol..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Rednaxela said:
Elb said:
That's me!!
Expensive, but someone rich may want it, and I'm really skint this month 8o( I don't want to use the box for my lunch, as it's too nice....
The price is probably about right based on how much the up boxes are.. Lol..

I wasn't going to name names, but you've gone and done it!

I confess I was tempted, but it's a bit steep for a sandwich box... Good luck!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have bought the white UP! Key chain, the UP! Coffee mug, and the travel pack! And got planned to buy the hoodie!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Collas said:
I've purchased a small book of photos which was published to celebrate the launch of the up! in the UK by photographer Harry Cory Wright. It doesn't have any pictures of the car in it, just photos of some of the narrowest roads in this country.

I also have the up! bag but haven't actually used it, and the maps&more case, which is used nearly every time I drive the car.

Nick

I picked one of these books up from my dealer, I thought they were free are they not?

I also got the travel box so I have the
lunch box -never used
bin-used all the time
key fob cover-on my keys
and storage box in my boot - dose notactually fit very well so quite anannoyingbox

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
eBay

Some of us purchased them through here, but I think the option now is through eBay Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
315 Posts
I am not a fan of the branded stuff - we bought a car to drive not something to revere with a load of over-priced merchandise.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I fancy the messenger bag, the wallet and the mug. I also have a birthday in the next couple of months. Time to start a wish list me thinks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts