Up Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to rein back some of the money I have spent on maps and more and sound pack, I'm going to go budget on floor mats. Wondered if anyone has brought any non VW mats and if so where from and what cost.

My dealer refuses to acknowledge theexistenceof the £35 VW standard mats and only wants to flog the £55 premium mats!! So I am ruling VW mats out...

Any advice appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
sorry havent got my up yet, but i know a couple of owners were talking on abother thread about this and had ordered from a non VW website, cant remember whish thread tho as it was a while ago...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ill be ordering mine today from a shop called The Car Mat Store,just google them. I believe they come with the vw fittingsand you can choose your own colour trim for half the price of vws premium mats

·
Registered
60 Posts
Being a Yorkshire woman I too was not amuse at the price of the VW mats! I just bought a cheap set for about a fiver with a red border (to match my up!) and they are fine. OK, they don't have any holes for the knob thingies but they don't move and I think they'll last a reasonable length of time.

·
Registered
144 Posts
i was currently using asda brand mats wen i got mine but now got proper fitting ones of ebay for £15 n work fine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts