Up Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I just collected my brand new up! on Friday so thought I had best get myself on here to learn some bits about them.

Im Adam, 32 from just outside Preston.

Had VW's for many years, my mrs had a Lupo GTI a couple of years ago and we really liked the like of the up! so decided to give one a go.

Got it on a lease deal so its the basic car in light blue. Absolutely love it so far, only seen 1 other in this colour, they all seem to be white round here!

Thanks

Adam

·
Registered
957 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Adam, it's good to see you are pleased with your UP!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi Adam and welcome! I hope you find it as good as I've found mine! I've only had mine for 8 weeks, and totally fallen for it!
Your right about the light blue though, I've only ever seen one at the dealer.
Enjoy!
Matt.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Welcome to the newly formed light blue sub group, the best colour! How about some pictures?

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the up!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes!

Im going to wash it in a min, determined to keep it clean so I will get some photos.

Only got my phone with my as left my DSLR at work, so will do some proper photos one night this week.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I like the red tractor !

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi,Adam and welcome in the world of VW Up.
Yesterday I was passing by and had a little chat with a lady in a black Up near to Upminster Bridge Station .She said that she loves that car.I love mine too and as far as I see EVERYONE here have the same feelings towardstheirUp"s.Not surprised-it is lovely little family member for me.The name is "White Swan".
Enjoy yours and have many safejourneys!!!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Congratulations, what colour and spec? Pictures are compulsory by the way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
pics to follow
light blue high up 75psi bluemotion15 alloys blue dash black polka seats and satnav thingamybob
seems like a nice tidy car

Edited by: fitterjack

1 - 16 of 16 Posts