Up Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally got my up! after waiting 3 months.

Got rims fitted, and waiting to get the H&R 35mm springs on (new photos then)

Further plans: Silverline bulbs, Caravelle T5 sideblinkers with white glass, remove BMT and up! logo and maybe the rear windshieldwiper.

I got all specs, but not the panoramaroof. 60hp gasoline.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A little drop will come, but since I have 16 speedbumps ONE way to work, it wont be more than 35mm springs.

The rims are Speed tech E50 7x17" et35, so I'm told. The tires are budget tires, 205/40-17" General something :p

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Nice

Looking at pics of your seats, makes me remember how much I love mine Edited by: bugbabe34

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whiteup said:
i was wondering about buying the same wheels for my up!

they are spot on regarding fitment and style

Yeah, I'm really satisfied with my choice of wheels. Though, they needed some modification because they touched the break-pads (or what it's called in english). I will take pictures of this as soon as I change to wintertires.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally got it a little bit lower with H&R 35mm springs.

And have altso removed logos at the back, and changed indicator bulbs in frontlights and sides. Didn't bother with the rear indicators since the orange doesn't show that much.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's just a springclip in one end. Found info in the manual for changing bulbs. I replaced it with Caravelle T5 2007model. But you need bulbs that lights orange, since the glass is white. I bought Silverline-something bulbs.

Just a tip if your planning to use a screwdriver to get out the side repeaters, is to put some paper/cardboard between the carpaint and screwdriver to prevent scratches.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here too. Just can't decide whether I want the sports suspension too. I'm coming out of a MINI and prefer a harder ride. What is the ride quality like with the sports pack?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's okay i guess :p I'm used to a soft Mercedes E-class. And now that I've lowered it with H&R 35mm springs, it's not E-class ride if you know what I mean :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts