Up Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 12 years of Audi A2 diesel ownership it`s back to petrol and a VW Up.

Now trawling all the car sale websites for the replacement.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drove a rock up last week and was quite impressed but would prefer a little more ooomph.
So maybe a 90bhp.

·
Banned
645 Posts
A nice TSI 90, would be a good choice.
A visit to JBS in Chesterfield would increase that power to that of a Gti, for around £300.

You would then have a lovely little car with more than enough poke , and with dealerships wanting to shift all their Up models, due to Vws cancellation of all petrol city cars, you may get a great deal.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can`t run to a new one even with a hefty discount,on a state pension now so have to take care of the pennies.
Hopefully the right used one will come along,there seem to be quite a few out there at the moment.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I had a High Up Tsi until I decided to go for a new GTi in June. My wife also has a Tsi and she loves it.
A Tsi is pokey enough without a remap, really surprisingly quick and terrific fuel consumption. Combine that with the lowest insurance group and what's not to like ?
You'll not be disappointed.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Delivered today and just been out for a test drive and very pleased with it.
I would add a pic but cannot work out how to do so.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Congratulations ! Pics when you work it out, please !

·
Super Moderator
3,147 Posts
Just drag a pic to the drag 'n drop bit of the reply page...dead easy, ps enjoy the car...we are on UPs 3 & 4 and love them....my GTi averages 51mpg and I welly it!.......fun fun fun wee car and in some ways (especially £££) a lot MORE fun than my Golf R was.

Reactions: Border

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It worked,thanks for that info.
Still adjusting from many years of diesel but first impressions are that it`s a great little car.

·
Registered
747 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: Border
1 - 17 of 17 Posts