Up Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Can't believe there's an UP! owners forum already. Fantastic!!

After spending ageswittling down the choices of city cars, we'vefinally now decided to go for a new Up.

Walked into our nearest dealer who pulled out all the stops to locate a White UP! It was destined to be their new demonstartor and is due to be in the country very soon with an estimated collection date of the 23rd May!!!

Can't thank Lee at Inchcape VW Romford enough for his hard work.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hello and welcome madkazzer, your lucky to be getting your up so quickly , some on here have been waiting months. We are a friendly bunch on here

·
Registered
956 Posts
Hi Madkazzer and welcome to the forum. Another lucky person who's not having to wait aeons for their up!

Hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else who've already taken delivery of theirs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys
After reading a couple of the posts on here regarding long build waits, I am feeling really lucky... Not wishing to put salt in anyones wounds!

If it's of any use to anyone waiting for a High UP! in candywhite. Our dealer offered usone he has on order for stock, which will be availablefor first week of June delivery.

Cheers
MK

Edited by: Madkazzer

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,179 Posts
welcome to the forum!

lucky old you getting your new up so quickly!! and dont worry, no salt in wound, those of us waiting knew we'd be waiting and I doubt all of us could walk in and buy exactly what we want :)

please post some photos when you get her!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi Madkazzer and welcome to our forum. You won't be disappointed with your Up!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
R1ch said:
Welcome to forum. Collecting my up white from the dealer tomorrow!

R1ch

Hope you like your new car, mine finally arrived with the dealer today and I collect mine on Tuesday

1 - 12 of 12 Posts