Up Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know now many Up Black's and White's were made for the UK market.

How much of a Limited Edition were they?Edited by: upblackdc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
upblackdc said:
Does anyone know now many Up Black's and White's were made for the UK market.
For 2012 and 2013:

up! white =1,171


up! black = 1,204

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,147 Posts
I've 2.Only another 1169 for the whole set !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,000 Posts
Privatedoc said:
I've 2.Only another 1169 for the whole set !
Lol...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
vwild1 said:
upblackdc said:
Does anyone know now many Up Black's and White's were made for the UK market.
For 2012 and 2013:

up! white = 1,171


up! black = 1,204

I see you've been on "How many left". Just checked your figures and your addition is correct.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
So I have up! White number 1171... Might be the only one on a 63 plate, unless any knows of other late cars out there. Reading the latest spec, I'm hoping it will come with 4 speakers. The High up! was upgraded to include the sound pack but I'm still not sure about the up! White - will find out in a few days! I've already bought Hertz speakers to improve the sound (and sound deadening panels) - will it be an easy job or will I need to run wiring for the rear door speakers?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
727 Posts
Jalna said:
I've already bought Hertz speakers to improve the sound (and sound deadening panels) - will it be an easy job or will I need to run wiring for the rear door speakers?
A quick search of the forum found the following:

Rear speakersEdited by: vwild1
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
Jalna said:
So I have up! White number 1171... Might be the only one on a 63 plate, unless any knows of other late cars out there. Reading the latest spec, I'm hoping it will come with 4 speakers. The High up! was upgraded to include the sound pack but I'm still not sure about the up! White - will find out in a few days! I've already bought Hertz speakers to improve the sound (and sound deadening panels) - will it be an easy job or will I need to run wiring for the rear door speakers?
How did you find out what number your up white is? Do they have a build number for special editions? I collected mine this week, the dealership mentioned that there are only a couple left unsold in the country.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
The post above mine said there were 1171 5-door up! white's made. I particularly wanted a 5-door up! white, but thought they weren't made any more. I had a test drive in an up! Black and liked the car. the dealer checked stock and found out that there was just one 5-door up! white available and it had just been brought into the country. The dealer wouldn't budge much on price, so I called drive the deal, who did a great discount and I agreed the deal on the spot. Base on that, and as I delayed delivery to Sept, I presume mine is last and only 63 plate 5-door up! white; hence number 1171.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
Just over a week ago Beadles Dartford still had an unregistered Up! While 3dr. That will be a 63 plate when registered......
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top